ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels > Other Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 07-24-2007, 06:19 AM   #1

Malta

For a list of all Malta hotels, you can visit Cheap Malta Holidays : Luxury Hotels Malta : DestinationMalta.com.

Best regards,
Mark Debattista from Malta

fusion14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:18 AM   #2

malta hotels are really wonderful

lancemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:08 AM   #3

dvd

hi
What is budget
I have to plan
if I am going to somewhere for about three or four days ?

__________________________________________________ ___

true blood
I've read all the books about true blood seasons 1-2 dvd as they came out. I didn't want to watch the TV series because I thought it would ruin my vision of the people and places. But I got curious and found I was so wrong. The producers have stayed with the book plot lines. Everyone looks and acts almost exactly as I pictured. I have never seen this happen before. Oh, I will say Eric is not quite as beautiful as I pictured, but I didn't expect anyone could be. He's got the charisma though. Charlaine Harris writes well or I never would have read stories like hers. I'm a fan of her grave finder as well. Very good and well-written....and using a lot of misdirection: one minute you think it is going to go one way and then it does a sharp turn. true blood season 2is becoming far more complex and intriguing as all these characters and plots become intertwined.I heard that true blood season 2 dvd boxset is coming now. I will be so happy to buy true blood season 2 on dvd to see what comes next. Excellent cast and talent...and superb writing and twist on the vampire myths.
how I met your mother
Don't you think it's funny that old Ted said "as you know, that's how I met your mother dvd". This show is hilarious. After getting hooked halfway in the last season, I went back to buy how I met your mother dvd and watched them all. After seeing all how I met your mother season 1-4 dvd now I catch up, can't wait for the show to start airing. It's a good show.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote