ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > General Travel
Click Here to Login

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2006, 11:19 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
Advise needed.

Hi all,

I am new and wonder if any of you guys could help me out.

My brother and his wife are planning an extented trip over seas and staying in Europe , possibly for a few years.

Thier intentions are to use a mobile home.

Firstly I should point out my brother is on medication for arthritis and as such will need continual medical assistance.

Could you guys help me find out where he would get this assistance and the fees he may have to pay for such assistance.

We have also discused tax for his mobile home and are uncertian how this wold work over seas. Espically since I am led to beleive most European roads have tolls as opposse car tax. Does this mean he will not have to tax his home?

Any assistance , help or links you could provide would be greatly appricaited.

stateofgrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0