|06-08-2009, 01:28 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am planning for Amarnath Yatra next month somewhere around 20-22. I am reaching Srinagar on 20th,June. Further itinerary is yet to be planned. I will be in Kashmir from 20th June to 1st of July. Apart from Amarnath Yatra, I want to explore the real beauty of Kashmir. Can you please help me out with the following information?
1) A rough itinerary for Amarnath Yatra, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam.
2) Any other good places that I can visit?
3) I have heard about some kind of Homely accomodations in Kashmir. Can anyone please share some experience and give the contact numbers for all above places?
4) Which will be the good options for staying? (Considering a budget upto Rs.1000 per day?)
5) Which are the places where I can get to see maximum snow during June end and July start? (I just love Snow )..
6) What about the best Transportation facilities for moving around in Kashmir. (Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Kashmir, Pahalgam and other places)
Thanks in Advance...
|06-11-2009, 09:01 PM||#2|
Join Date: May 2009
I've never been to Amarnath Yatra but I will try to help you in any way I can so you can get the information you needed before traveling next month.__________________
The link below provide the Amarnath Yatra packages and detailed itinerary..
And the link below provides information about accommodation in Kashmir..
Hope that helps..
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|