ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > General Travel
Click Here to Login

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2009, 12:37 AM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 66
Applying for Visa to canada...

Hi i have to go to canada for MBA or M.TECH but i dont know what procedure i follow . can anybody plz tell me what is the best procedure to go for a canada...and plz tell me the best universities in Canada. But i want to go to canada for a permanent...

Himachal Tourism

cameronaggarwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:32 AM   #2
ITYT Cabin Crew
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 49
I would suggest you to visit this site:
to get more information about immigration to canada.

jaycel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:00 AM   #3
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1

International students are required to obtain a Study Permit for Canada. Allow
at least two months for your visa to be processed.
  • Study Permit Application form.
  • Personal Information Form for students and postdoctoral researchers
  • Letter of acceptance from Canadian University, College or Technical Institute
  • Certificate of Acceptance from the province of Quebec
  • Visa fee to be payable by Bank draft
  • Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
  • Proof of payment of fees, if applicable
  • Letter from the sponsor
angelinadavid84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0