|12-22-2008, 04:23 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Best travel locations and festivals of Indian-subcontinent to visit........
There are many beautiful places d things to visit in Indian-Subcontinent but I am going to point out 20 most important attractions as follows:-
1. Taj Mahal – Only the monument in the world which is dedicated to love.
2. Golden Temple – Second most important charming building to visit. It is one of the most respective Temple for Sikh people and religion.
3. Fort of Jaisalmer – It is a architectural dream in the Thar desert.
4. Varanasi (Holy River Ganges) - One of the oldest historical town in the world.
5. Mount Everest in Nepal – Highest mountains of the world, you just can feel it, difficult to express your feeling in words.
6. Back waters of Kerala – It is dream destination to give peace of there mind.
7. Erotic temples of Khajuraho – Preserved by the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
8. Udaipur “The Lake City”- Dream destination for Honeymoon couples.
9. Great Bengal Tigers – This wild big cat is a big attraction for wildlife lovers exist in India.
10. Goa Beaches – Most beautiful beaches of India with full of palm trees.
11. Ajanta Allora Caves – Some thing unbelievable sculptures.
12. Kanha & Bandhavgarh National park – For best game safaris to see tigers in India.
13. Minakshi Temple of Madurai - The temple forms the heart and lifeline of the 2500 year old city of Madurai
14. Tea Gardens of Assam – Its like a green carpet on the earth in thousands of kilometers.
15. Advanture journey between Manali to Leh.
16. Shrinagar “The Dal Lake” – It is like paradise on Earth.
17. Spice gardens of Kerala.
18. Auervedic rejuvnation centers of Kerala.
19. Royal Forts and Palaces of Rajasthan – One of the most colorful part and beautiful part of India for western people is Rajasthan.
20. Akshardham Temple “Delhi” – biggest charity temple of India.
Best and biggest festivals and fairs of Indian-subcontinent:-
1. Kumbha Fair – Biggest fair in the world I have seen personally. Last time I visit this on 19th Jan 2008.m and that day total people was in the fair was 150 Million.
2. Pushkar Camel Fair - One of the biggest cattle fair of Rajasthan in India.
3. Festival of Lights “Diwali” – One of the biggest fair in India name as “Diwali”.
4. Festival of Colors “Holi” – It is a very colorful festival in India.
5. Durga Puja – Nine day celebrations festival of Goddess Puja mainly in Calcutta.
6. Jaisalmer Desert festival in Thar Desert – Every year in Jan-Feb is a big attraction for western people.
7. Elephant Festival of Jaipur.
8. Snake Boat race in Kerala (South India)
9. Evening Parede at Vagha, India - Pakistan Border in Punjab. It is great to see them.
If anyone of you has any other beautiful places in your mind please tell us…….. which is really worth to visit, don’t hesitate to tell people, just drop few lines about new places.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|