|11-22-2004, 06:58 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2004
InsideOut Travel Magazine's Photo Contest
Hit us with Your Best Shots!
It’s time for InsideOut Travel Magazine's second travel photo contest!
This time, photo editor Alex Robinson has chosen the theme “Faces of the World.” You don’t need to be a professional photographer to participate but you do need to read our submission guidelines:
- JPG format only.
- Maximum size should be 1,000 pixels on the longest side.
- One photo per e-mail, but send as many e-mails as you’d like.
- Include when and where you took the picture.
- Be sure to include your full name, mailing address and phone number.
- Please don’t superimpose text on the photo with copyright information, etc. You retain all your rights, but we’ll include the photographer’s name in a standardized way on all of the photos.
- Send photos to email@example.com by Jan. 15, 2005.
We’ll show the pictures at one of our Travelers Happy Hours in early spring and have some cool prizes for the best photographers. Good luck!
Editor, InsideOut Travel Magazine
The Magazine for Independent Travelers
Subscribe to our free newsletter at http://www.insideoutmag.com/subscribe.htm
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|