ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > General Travel
Click Here to Login

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2002, 08:06 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1
Private assistant in China?

Hi,all. I'm new to this forum. I'm sorry if my question appears inappropriate...I will visit Beijing in the coming October. Does anyone know if English-speaking private tour-guide ( or private assistant ) available out there in China? I do not speak Mandarin, need a helpful hand, a charming girl to go through the independent journey.

Also, my intention is to fly to Guangzhou and travel northward by train in one week. Should I book a flight in advance from home or is it possible to book a flight in Bejing after I arrive? I want to leave Bejing two weeks after arrival and will enjoy this city before we return home. Any info appreciated.

BTW --- From some other websites people speak high on a local agency FunInChina ( or, did anybody use it?

miiike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 02:50 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: EWR - Newark, NJ
Posts: 117
Send a message via AIM to chodson Send a message via MSN to chodson Send a message via Yahoo to chodson
I don;t know about the other parts, but we were able to get travel agent to show up at our hotel and print tickets on the spot for intra-China travel. And it was cheap. Really cheap.

Just ask at your hotel
chodson is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0