|12-14-2009, 02:54 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Safety Tips While Traveling ??
1) Before leaving on your holiday remind children about your family safety procedures for dealing with strangers, what to do if they get lost.
2) Keep a recent photo of children handy, also a photocopy of passports kept in a safe place or with a relative that can fax it to you in case of loss.
3)If you label children clothing, make sure the label is inside so strangers are not able to learn child's name.
4) A single parent travelling with children should ensure that permission from other parent is readily available for authorities (this is to prevent one parent abductions). This is especially important for air/train or cross border travel.
5) Always ensure one parent is in charge of keeping an eye on children and perhaps other parent can look after arrangements for travel.
6) Remind older children to always tell you where they are going, who with and what time they will be back, have a contact number for them also.
7) Ensure that all occupants of any vehicles are properly secured and that there are no large or heavy items in the vehicle that may injure the occupants at any sudden stops. See the link below for more information on car safety.
Have a nice day
|12-16-2009, 12:10 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Nice tips of Travelling. These tips are very important for us. If you want to go for a travelling, you can follow these tips. It will helps us in many ways. Really wonderful tips.......... I like your post.__________________
Best Honeymoon Ideas Learn A Dream Destination For Your Unforgettable Honeymoon - Paris
|12-19-2009, 07:45 AM||#4|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Thanks For Sharing such a Useful Information with us
Here I'm also Sharing One Of The Important Tips With You that
How To Keep Your Travelling Safe,
Travel Budget is the first things you need to consider when you have a plan to travel. If you know about some skills, money can be saved or same amount of money will bring you more values. Do you know how to save travel budget?
The First skill: choose a professional travel agency
A professional travel agency not only provides excellent service but also save money for you. Skills and experiences are needed when arranging reasonable itineraries, while professional operators can do it much better. This travel agency will be a good choice if you want to travel in China.
The second skill: the more persons you have, the less money you pay.
You can invite your friends to have a tour with you, or several families consisted into a group. It will save much money, because you can share with fares of transportation and guide service. Travel agency can apply group tickets for you in a low price. In addition, if you have more people, you will have a chance to taste more delicious local foods when you have your dinners.
london olympics hotels
|03-08-2010, 12:21 AM||#6|
ITYT Cabin Crew
Join Date: Jan 2010
1. In some places tap water is not safe. Ask around and drink bottled water most of the time if you don't know that the water is safe. Ice in drinks can make you sick too, so ask for drinks without ice in unsafe areas.
2. Some types of food can be washed in unsafe water, so choose foods that are very hot when served, or fruit that you can peel yourself.
3. Carry a first aid kit with you.
4. If you are going to be doing something physical, like hiking, make sure you do the prior training so you are fit enough.
5. Be sun smart – check out the topic Sun protection.
6. Have safe sex – check out Safer sex.
7.If you are going to scuba dive, don't fly within 24 hours after the dive.
8. Do lots of research. Read about the places you will be travelling in - check online and buy some travel books. You can get second-hand travel books from some charity stores - ring around. You need to follow cultural and local expectations of good behaviour.
|03-08-2010, 09:57 PM||#7|
Join Date: Mar 2010
1. Dressing children in bright colors makes them readily visible. Try to remember what they are wearing
2. Consider using a harness for toddlers, especially in busy places like airports, attractions.
3. Remind children about road safety rules, hold the hand of children under nine at all times when crossing a road or at an intersection.
4. Remind older children to always tell you where they are going, who with and what time they will be back, have a contact number for them also.
5. Review your home address, telephone number and provide your children with the name, address and telephone number of a relative or friend to contact in an emergency.
6. Provide a relative or friend with your travel itinerary and the name and telephone number of any hotels or resorts where you will be staying, if available.
7. Ensure that all occupants of any vehicles are properly secured and that there are no large or heavy items in the vehicle that may injure the occupants at any sudden stops. See the link below for more information on car safety.
8. Never leave children alone in a car, temperatures can rise rapidly in a parked car, especially in tropical places.
9. If travelling by air, make sure all family members are secured by the safety belts when seated.
10. When using highchairs in restaurants, make sure that children are secured by waist and middle strap.
11. Remind children to stay away from all animals. Make them aware of poisonous insects, snakes etc.
17. Keep medicines and poisons away from small children and watch that children don't eat any plants.
12. If you are bringing or plan on using bicycles while on vacation make sure all family members are biking safely
13. Go over pool and water safety with them.
Then after you got the 19 tips above you are ready to go, but before that，are you going to buy yourself for anything for travelling? Yes equipments. Including clothes, hiking boots if you are going hiking, sun cream is also needed.
Wish you have a good trip!
|11-02-2010, 01:05 AM||#8|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Whenever you travel to other countries we must care about safety because we travel in a strange place and can’t know anyone. So I am giving some tips when someone travel just remember it, hopefully will safe any eventuate.
• Do not use unmarked taxi cabs
• Sit behind the driver so you can see him, but he cannot see you
• Pay the driver upon arriving at your destination and while you are still sitting in the vehicle
• Do not discuss travel plans, your room number or any other personal information in public within hearing of strangers
• If you are traveling with children, bring latest photograph of each child in the event and unfortunately if you become separated from them therefore you can show their latest photographs for finding them.
I hope it will helpful for all travelers who are planning to visit somewhere.
|01-03-2013, 05:02 AM||#11|
Join Date: Oct 2012
Safety is very important for all and if you are going for travel then there are many things that you should have to consider in your mind before going for that.Also many things that you should have to carry in your travel bag.
Let's Go for Gclub on Holidays.
|03-02-2013, 02:06 AM||#12|
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: vienna, virginia
Nice and very informative Tips For Traveling . Safety is very important during traveling thanks for sharing such a nice tips for us ...keep safe and healthy ..
limousine service boston ma
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|