|Click Here to Login|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|01-12-2010, 02:42 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Tips for Luggage while Traveling ??
1) Decide how many days are you going to travel. Decide if your trip is extensive or just limited to a few places. Pack your dresses accordingly. Ideally, you should take backpacks for extensive sight seeing.
2) Do not carry heavy or very large suitcases. It is a pain moving those from one place to another.
3) Suitcases and bags with wheels below are easy to be moved here and there and are definitely better than picking the luggage up and walking.
4) Keep some empty spaces in your bags to carry gifts and souvenirs back home.
5) Make sure you have a waist belt in which your essential documents like passports, travelers' cheques, money etc. have been tucked away safely.
6) To lessen the chances of your bags getting lost or mixed up, put your initials on the bags at evident places. You can either mark them with a permanent marker or stick stickers of your initials.
Thanks for reading
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|