|12-15-2009, 04:18 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
As you are planning your trip or vacation there are many things that you are going to need to plan for and take care of before your trip starts. You will definitely want to have purchased some type of travel health insurance so that you are covered on your trip in the event of a medical emergency. Travel medical insurance is what is going to protect you if you are taken ill from a virus or from something that you eat. If you have an accident and are injured your travel health insurance will pay to have you taken to safety and for your stay in the hospital.
Most travel medical insurance will offer you several different policies. If your own personal health insurance already offers you some type of coverage when you are on vacation to out of the country you can think about skipping travel health insurance or you may want to purchase some travel medical insurance to supplement your personal health insurance. The most important thing to consider when buying travel health insurance is the length of time that you will be away. If you are going to be gone for a long period of time or will be traveling often you will want to buy an extended coverage policy. Different travel medical insurance policies will cover different types of medial issues. Some of this coverage may include:
* Medical and hospital expenses.
* Dental emergencies
* 24 hour medical emergency care
* Emergency evacuation
* Accidental death
* Lost luggage
* Trip cancellation
When you are purchasing your travel health insurance make sure that your discuss exactly what you are looking for with your travel agent.
Traveling can be as easy or as complicated as you make it. Here are some travel tips and international travel tips to help make your vacation or trip that much easier:
• Local currency. This is one of the most common travel tips that you will hear. Before leaving on your vacation change some of your money into the local currency of the country that you are visiting. This will be one less thing for you to worry about when you arrive at your destination.
• Secure your valuables. Always make sure that your money and traveler’s checks are in safe in your purse or in your hand luggage rather than in your suitcase. Suitcases get lost and stolen and you don’t want to arrive at your destination without and funds.
• Hotel safe. If the hotel in which you are staying has a safe be sure to take advantage of it and leave your money and valuables in the safe.
• Luggage. Never leave your luggage unattended in an airport or outside of the airport while you are waiting for your taxi. Always keep a close eye on your bags.
• Confirmations. After you arrive at your destination take some time to make sure that all your return flight are on time. Making sure that the times you have on your ticket are correct will save you lots of time in the event that there has been a scheduling change that you are unaware of.
When you are traveling a big concern is always what and how much to bring. Here are some travel packing tips for you to take into consideration:
• Pack lightly. This is probably one of the most important travel packing tips that you will get. The less you pack the better since you can always pick up those extras or that forgotten sweater at your travel destination.
• Books on language. If you are traveling to a foreign speaking country you may want to think about taking a long a book that has some common phrases in the language of the country that you are visiting.
• Color combination. If you pack all of your clothes in two matching colors you will able to mix and match all of the clothes that you have packed, creating a variety of outfit choices.
• Raincoat. If you are packing a raincoat find one that will double as a windbreaker so that you aren’t taking too many pieces of outer clothing.
• Jeans. Leave the jeans at home if you can since they weigh more and are harder to carry around. As well they take a longer time to dry if you have to wash some of your clothes and hang them to dry in your hotel room.
|12-21-2009, 10:43 PM||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Great post for all. I appreciate your post. Thank you for sharing the information with all. Please keep sharing more and more in the future.
Have a nice day
|12-22-2009, 11:04 PM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2009
That's are Really very useful Information Which You Have shared here With us
Thanks Forur Sharing such a Useful Post With us,Here I'm also Sharing with You one Of the Important tips With You to travel in budget:
Traveling on a Budget
Vacations range in price from fairly reasonable to unbelievably extravagant. For those individuals who prefer to vacation with a particular dollar amount in mind, there are many ways to travel on a budget.
Vacation at Off-Season Times
One way to travel on a budget is to plan the vacation dates at times which are off-season for that particular town or resort. Off-season time periods will yield fair and reasonable prices for vacationers as the resort area is not as much in demand during that time period as it may be during others. This is a great way to save some travel money for other necessary or entertainment related expenses.
Consider the Time Period When You Book Reservations
Consider the length of time between when you book your various vacation reservations and when you are expected to travel. This relates to hotel, car rental and airline reservations. Some hotels, and airlines will offer discounts to those who book far in advance of their travel date. However, some hotels and airlines offer lower rates for last last minute travelers. The best way to determine when to book reservations and receive the best price is to do a little independent research regarding prices and time period before a reservation is to take place.
london olympics hotels
|12-23-2009, 05:45 AM||#4|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: safe traval
Thanks for sharing valuable information, now i can make my travel safer
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|