|06-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Join Date: May 2008
Vietnam - Why?
Most people think of Vietnam as a war. But the old history has all gone. Now peace and safety resides. It's opening to the world as a friendly and exotic place on earth to be.__________________
So why don't you think of coming. I'll name some of the reasons why you should:
1. It's a new place. It's not touristy like in Thailand and many places you go, people go stunned by your appearance.
2. It's safe and friendly. The majority of people in Vietnam are farmers. Pure farmers. Many of them have never learnt of much apart from the village they were born in. Naturally, they're almost all friendly safe to be around. Moreover, the communist government does a good job in ensuring securities all over the country. Nothing of a crime has happened to tourists anymore for the last a decade.
3. Its has lots to see: A thin country stretching for thousands of Km from North to South. It has beautiful mountain with colorful hill tribes. It has highlands with their everlasting rudimentary traditions. It has beaches and many of those are considered best in the world but still, they're not touristy. Sound cool enough?
4. It's cheap. If you want to, then 1 dollar could buy you a basic lunch or dinner. Wandering around and you want to find somewhere to sit and drink? Mostly you don't have to pay more than one dollar for it.
5. Is travel here convenient? Sure, many companies operate the open bus (good quality in general) and they run almost to every capital cities in the country. Moving around is very easy.
So, Vietnam? Why not?
|06-17-2008, 10:07 PM
ITYT Cabin Crew
Join Date: Jan 2008
That's true. A lot of people still keep being reminded of the war even though it was over a long time ago. Vietnam's a good choice for travel actually and I believe a lot of people are interested.
|Search this Thread