|08-20-2014, 10:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2014
Halong bay 2 days 1 night
Starlight Cruise is the newest member in The Luxury Collection of the Oriental Sails Co., Ltd. This five-star cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer - it's a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
Due to the removal of some fishing villages on Hạ Long Bay, from June 25, 2014, the itinerary is subject to change as below:
Day 1: Halong Bay (L/D)
08.00: Leave Hanoi for Halong City
12.00 – 12:30: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin
13.15: Have a multi-course Vietnamese and Western set menu lunch while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations
15.00: Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave)
16.20: Sunset time. You are free to choose one of the below options:
- Option 1: Visit Titop Island, swim, lie on the beach or climb up the steps to the peak to have panoramic views of the bay.
- Option 2: Stay onboard and relax
18.00: Enjoy happy hours with free finger food and various drinks on discounts. Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef
19.00 – 21.00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request
21.00 – 22.00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L/D)
06.30: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck
07.00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue to roam around the picturesque route
08.00: Join a guided and get your hand on some kayaking to explore hidden parts of the bay
09:00: Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up
09.30: Check out your cabins. Continue exploring Halong Bay’s 2000 islets while cruising back to the harbour
10.30: Have lunch
12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends.
What to take
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Kayak fee
- Rowing boat trip at Cua Van (Van Gia) Fishing Village
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
Note: The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
Person with disability: physical or sensory
Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
Person who is older than 80
Person who is overweight (>120kg)
starlight cruise in HaLong Bay
|halong cruise, halong cruise tour, halong luxury cruise, starlight cruise|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|